Enhanced Features Coming to Bill Pay
- New Pay a Person (P2P) feature
- With Pay a Person (P2P) payments you can pay anyone! All you need is their name and email or cell number. A message will be sent to the person you want to pay and then they submit how they want to receive the funds. A one time set up by the person you are paying is required.
- New Bill Pay Alerts
- Alert notices are available with this new update. Send yourself email alerts to remind yourself of scheduled payments, delivered payments, and when a check payment is cleared.
Later Cut off time to pay your bills
Now you can schedule and edit payments as late as 2:00 pm PST for next day payments (currently it's 9:00 am PST).
Custom payee lists
Create custom groups to organize payees.
The new Calendar tab gives a monthly view of your scheduled payments.
Changes to Bill Pay
With this update, a few items may need your attention:
- Updated Look
The desktop and mobile view will have a slightly new look and feel. Click here for a preview of the new look.
New Check Payment process
- Physical checks scheduled within bill pay will be issued from your personal account (not the general Maps Credit Union account like it is currently). Funds will be withdrawn from your account when the check clears and a copy of the check will be available in your online account activity. Just like with a paper check you write from your own checkbook, this check will have your name, address, and account number.
- If you are utilizing e-Bills, this update will require current e-Bill users to re-enroll. For privacy reasons, we do not retain any e-Bill log-ins or passwords. We apologize for the inconvenience. eBills are copies of bills that are automatically sent to your Bill Pay account (these are not the same as automatic payments that are connected to your credit union account for payment).
All payees will be visible
After the update all payees will be listed. Use the new list function to organize payees into groups: i.e. "Favorites," "Hidden," "School," "Business."
When making payments, you will now select the "Send on" date rather than the "Deliver by" date.