Check your balance, transfer funds, pay bills, access online statements, and keep tabs on your budget using our free online banking service. Here are the features you'll find:
- Bill Pay
- Account history
- Check images
- Financial management tool that lets you see where your money is going
- Transaction and balance alerts
- Transfers between Maps accounts and accounts at other financial institutions
- Online statements
Sign up for this free service by giving us a call at (503) 588-0181 or 1-800-688-0181 ext. 3811 or register online.
Register Online Take a Tour
Mobile Apps and Mobile Deposit
Our mobile apps are FREE, and we're certain that once you try it you won't be able to live without it.
- Mobile deposit is available with both apps and an email confirmation is sent confirming the check has been received and then again when the check has been deposited
You can get instant, text-based access to your balance and account history through Maps Text Banking. It is a great way to bank while you're on the go, and it's free, secure and convenient.
To get started, register your mobile phone online or visit one of our branches to have a Maps Credit Union team member assist you.
Once you get set up, text us at 40293 with one of these commands:
- Lists your accounts with their current available balances
- Offers listing of recent transactions on that account
- The ability to transfer between accounts
- Shows details on your loan, such as the next payment due date
- Provides list of your account suffixes with their associated account types
- Shows you a list of keywords and their functionality
PrivateLine – automatic access to your accounts via telephone
This free telephone option can be accessed by mobile or landines.
Follow these easy steps to get started:
- Call (503) 588-0181 or 1-800-688-0181 ext. 3811 and speak to a Maps financial expert who will provide your temporary PIN number
- Access PrivateLine at (503) 588-7100 or 1-800-677-7100 and enter your member number and PIN at the prompt
- Follow the menu prompts to access the services you need
Online/Mobile Banking Maintenance & Upgrades
We are always working to improve our remote access services.