Mobile Apps and Mobile Deposit
Our mobile apps are FREE, and we're certain that once you try it you won't be able to live without it. NOW available with fingerprint and Face ID login options.
- Mobile deposit is available with both apps and an email confirmation is sent confirming the check has been received and then again when the check has been deposited. Find steps and a video on how to do a Mobile Deposit HERE.
- Fingerprint and Face ID login:
- Login process:
- In your device, bio (finger/face) needs to be enabled in the settings (this process varies by phone type)
- Once finger/face is enabled
- The next time you login (with password) in the app you will be prompted to enable finger/face login
- If you tap "enable" then you will be enrolled and can login that way in the future
- In the app, go to Profile -> Device Security Settings
- Uncheck the setting to turn off finger/face login
- The user can also turn it off by disabling bio (finger/face) on their device
Download the Maps App today!
- Not all account types are eligible for this service. Only members in good standing that have the option to deposit a check within the Maps App are eligible.
- The Credit Union does not charge for use of the Service. However, your wireless carrier may you for messages you receive as a result of using the Service. You should contact your carrier for complete pricing details.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iSight, Apple Watch and Passbook are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Participating carriers include (but are not limited to): AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, U.S. Cellular®, Verizon Wireless. Standard messaging and data rates may apply.
- Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Check your balance, transfer funds, pay bills, access online statements, and keep tabs on your budget using our free online banking service. Here are the features you'll find:
- Bill Pay
- Account history
- Check images
- Financial management tool that lets you see where your money is going
- Transaction and balance alerts
- Transfers between Maps accounts and accounts at other financial institutions
- Online statements
Sign up for this free service by giving us a call at (503) 588-0181 or 1-800-688-0181 ext. 3811 or register online.
Online Banking Alerts
Set-up a text or email message to notify you of any of the following account information:
- Reminder Alert
- Balance Alert
- Check Cleared Alert
- Daily Balance Alert
- Loan Due Alert
- Transaction Alert
- Secure Message Alert
To enroll in these free alert messages, log into your account either through Online Banking (desktop) or the Mobile App, click on the "More" menu, then "Alerts," and select an alert type. See the video for a demonstration of the Maps App.
Online/Mobile Banking Maintenance & Upgrades
We are always working to improve our remote access services.