Home Equity Master Line Features
- Line of credit to use for up to 10 years, with an additional 15 years to repay
- Ability to lock in 3 loans under one line of credit
- Check writing options
- Fixed and variable rate options
- No pre-payment penalty
- Available on vacation homes
- Interest may be tax deductible, consult your tax advisor
Rates may change at any time. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Rates good as of 11/01/19 and are subject to change without notice.
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and maximum loan amount will be based on your credit qualifications, loan to value ratio, and repayment term. The variable APR may adjust quarterly based on Wall Street Prime (currently 5.50%) plus or minus a margin. Minimum APR: 3.49%. Maximum APR: 18%.
Home Equity Master Line
||Loan to Value
|10 year draw & up to 15 years to repay
||up to 90% LTV
HELOC Owner-Occupied. Payment based on balance. $25.00 annual fee assessed January of each year. Borrower pays closing costs. Annual Percentage Rate (APR)* and maximum loan amount will be based on your credit qualifications and loan to value ratio. The variable APR may adjust quarterly based on Wall Street Prime plus or minus a margin. Minimum APR 3.49%. Maximum APR 18%.
Home Equity Master Line: Offering Rates may change at any time. Other terms and conditions may apply. Appraisals required. Flood search cost: $12.50. Property Tax Tracking fee $81. Estimated recording cost: $136-$163. Estimated title insurance or property report cost: $85 - $1300. Lock fee of $25 may apply. Total estimated costs will vary based on individual loan.
Home Equity Master Line Disclosures
Lock-In Option - Variable
|Terms 5, 10, 15, or 20 years
Rate is fixed for the first five years, then it may adjust every 5 years based on Wall Street Prime** plus a margin. Minimum APR 4.00%. Maximum APR 18%. Stated rates include .25% auto pay discount. Lock-In fee $25.
** Lock-In Option - Variable: Rate is fixed for the first five years, The Annual Percentage Rate that applies to the locked-in balance shall be our margin plus the Index, then current Wall Street Prime, at the time of the conversion; thereafter the rate shall change every 5 years to the then current margin + index.
Lock-In Option - Variable Disclosures