Each year the Maps Community Foundation sponsors and participates in many nonprofit community events. We love the way the events add to the vibrancy of our community and sustain the wonderful work of our local nonprofit organizations.
- Requests should be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Requests will be reviewed monthly.
- If selected for a sponsorship, an invoice will be required.
- Only nonprofit organizations will be considered for sponsorships via the Maps Community Foundation.
- We prioritize events that support our three key impact areas: education, economic empowerment, and vibrant communities.
- Statewide or National organizations must have a Marion and/or Polk County event and/or presence to be considered.
- Maps Community Foundation will not fund individuals, sports teams, religious organizations, or political activities.