Each year Maps Credit Union and our charitable giving arm, the Maps Community Foundation, sponsor and participate in a broad range of community events in the Mid-Willamette Valley. We love the way the events add to the vibrancy of our region. Many of our sponsorships help sustain the wonderful work of local nonprofit organizations.
- Requests should be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Requests will be reviewed monthly by our Community Engagement Team.
- If selected for a sponsorship, an invoice will be required.
- Maps Credit Union will consider sponsoring community events that contribute to community vibrancy and add value for our members, community, and brand.
- Sponsorships funded by our Maps Community Foundation are only for local nonprofit organizations and must relate to one the three MCF impact areas: education, economic empowerment, and vibrant communities.
- Statewide or National organizations must have a Marion and/or Polk County event and/or presence to be considered.
- Maps will not fund individuals, religious organizations, or political activities.