Merchant Card Processing
All with the flexibility of month-to-month service agreements and no long-term contracts.
- Reduce the cost of accepting credit cards
- Reduce the risk of fraud
- Provide easy-to-read monthly statements
Find more information here.
Business Payroll Service
Make payroll easy for your business.
- Balance your business' time and attendance, human resources administration, tax reporting and more in one online integrated suite
- Find the customized payroll solution that is right for your business
Find more information here.
Business Remote Check Deposit
Now you have the flexibility to deposit checks from your business office.
- Eliminate daily trips to the branch
- Save time and money
- Improve business cash flow
- $25/month access fee with unlimited check deposits
Contact Business Services at 503-779-1832 or [email protected]
Employment and Tenant Screening Services
Advanced Reporting is offered by Maps to organizations needing screening services. Advanced Reporting provides excellent customer service, quick turnarounds, and a variety of products, such as:
- Criminal background checks
- Consumer credit reports
- Verification of employment, education, Social Security numbers, and DMV records
Advanced Reporting also partners with local businesses to provide pre-employment drug screening. For more information, visit the Advanced Reporting website.
Commercial Insurance and Bonds
With more than 75 years of combined industry experience, Maps Insurance Services has a passion for helping businesses recognize and achieve their visions. Working together, we'll create a customized strategy that considers coverages and costs, helping promote opportunities for growth.
As a trusted partner, we keep our business clients informed about changes in the industry and are always available to offer expert guidance. We partner with the nation's leading carriers, and these long-standing relationships help us place your policy with the best insurance carrier for your needs.
At Maps Insurance Services, our considerable industry expertise and perspective, together with our commitment to supporting our local community, make us the perfect match for success-minded organizations of all sizes.
Maps Insurance Services offers business insurance for the following needs:
- General liability
- Professional liability
- Employment practices
- Director's & officer's liability
- Commercial crime
- Builder's risk
- And more
Checks and Business Forms
Now you can get affordable business checks, accessories and forms and convenient personalized service. Harland Business Solutions (HBS) offers compatibility with the most popular financial software packages — Quicken, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, Peachtree, and many others. HBS also offers one-write and voucher products.
For more information on HBS, contact any Maps branch representative for a referral or visit their website.
At Maps, we offer highly beneficial investment services for small business members and their employees. These services include:
- Group Retirement Plans — SEP, Simple IRAs, 401[k]
- Employee Benefits Consultation
- Financial Education Seminars
- Life Insurance — Key person, buy-sell arrangements
- Group Supplemental Insurance — Group life, short term, disability
- Disability Income Protection
We also offer individual education for small business owners or their employees on the topics of retirement planning, estate planning, investments, long-term-care insurance, and term life insurance — it's all part of our commitment to lifelong learning.
For more information on these and other services, call us at (503) 588-0181 or 1-800-688-0181 and ask about retirement and insurance options for your employees.