Maps is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to offering equal employment opportunities to all in every aspect of recruitment and employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We take great pride in being a drug-free workplace which is why employment offers are always contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug test.
Maps has been serving the Salem community for over 75 years. We strive to create a corporate culture of service and innovation and take great pride in recognizing and meeting the changing needs of those we help. If you are looking for a service oriented career and your work ethic is characterized by a “Can Do” attitude, we want to meet you!
Maps is committed to providing benefits and training for all employees that will enable our team to achieve a healthy work life balance and navigate career development as well. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Generous paid time off for employees who work 30 or more hours per week
- 401(k) program with employer match for qualified employees
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Aflac Insurance
- In-house Training Department providing diverse opportunities for professional growth
- Employee Assistance Program for free counseling
- Monthly paid time off for volunteer work in the community
- Profit Share program that provides discretionary rewards to staff for their contributions to the organization. Payouts are based on achievement of individual, team and business goals.